Monday, January 9, 2017

The art of being!


What about filling my free time, searching and learning new things, yes!
When I was working full-time, I had wish for more time, to do what makes me happy, to draw more, write more, learning more about stuff that increases my curiosity about things, subjects and life itself.
But I never really spent time on those things because I always had something else to do, and I "forgot" about that curious little girl inside me that always had some new book to read, or a subject to learn about.
As our body needs to work out does our mind or brain to.
So I thought, last week I didn't do much with my free time, this week I don't want to just see movies or clean the house, I want to fill my time in a way that I'm proud of it, so why not educate myself more.
So first subject I've been searching and learning about is:
The human being, the human body. I'm one of these and I don't know pretty much anything about my own specie, so let's go and see the facts and funny facts about being a human!





  • When a person dies, they have 7 minutes of brain activity left. It's the mind playing back the person's memories in a dream sequence.
  • The average human only gets 10 percent of his brain capacity in the lifetime.
  • Our nose can distinguish and remember up to 50,000 diferent types of smell.
  • The human eye is so sensitive that if the Earth were flat, you coud spot a candle flickering at night from up to 30 miles away.
  • When we blush, the lining of our stomach blushes too.
  • The human brain can read up to 1,000 words per minute.
  • A full head of human hair is strong enough to support 12 tonnes.
  • For every pound of fat or muscle gained, our body creates seven miles of new blood vessels.
  • The focusing muscles in our eyes move around 100,000 times a day.
  • Humans share 50% of their DNA with bananas.
  • When in love, the human brain releases the some cocktail of neurotransmitters and hormones that are released by amphetamines.
  • Inside our belly button are thousands of bacteria that form an ecosystem the size of an entire rainforest.
  • Along with the five traditional senses of sound, sight, touch, smell and taste, humans have 15 "other senses". These includes balance, temperature, pain, time and internal senses for thirst, suffocation and fullness.
  • Humans shed 40 pounds of skin in their lifetime, completely replaicing their outer skin every month.
  • In 30 minutes, the body gives off enough heat to bring a gallon of water to boil.
  • Our body produces 25 million new cells every second.
  • Humans are bioluminescent and glow in the dark. The light that we emit is 1,000 times more weaker than our human eyes are able to pick up.
  • We all are born with blue eyes, melanin and exposure to ultraviolet light are needed to bring out the true color of babies’ eyes. Until then we all have blue eyes.
  • Crying relieves stress and allows humans to decrease feelings of anger and sadness. It physically does help to let it out.
  • We all are made of stardust, almost every element on Earth was formed at the heart of a star.














No comments: