Friday, January 6, 2017

A treasure that we can't keep!


Wow my lack of inspiration is overwhelming me. I don't know what to do with my time now that I have full days home, besides the cleanning and stuff, I don't know what else to do. 
I try to get inspiration as the day passes by me, and...I get stuck!
To have a lot of free time is good obviously, but then I feel like I'm doing nothing with it.
An entire week has passed away...oh damn it!

Time...we all wish sometime or another to have more time, to enjoy our lone time, to enjoy the little things, to travel, to do our hobbies, to treat ourselves, specially if whe are stuck in work, with a job with don't like. Sometimes we really need that free time to rest.
Time flys away in a super fast way and it's no turning back, we can catch it anymore.
So Time it's a precious thing that we can't keep locked in a safe box,Time doesn't belong to us, we have to let it go, all we can do it's to enjoy, grab it and do great things with it while we can.
The problem starts when we think we have all the time in the world, we let things to later and sometimes those things will never get done, because we forget about them or we are too lazy to do them.
We will not be young forever, I mean, I wish we could, but oh well, and maybe that's the beauty of life, that's a remember to us, we should do what we want while we can, we should enjoy our time in this life more!
Making memories, making moments and things that we will never forget, enjoying life, not only passing by, not only working and surviving. Life has so much more to offer, even the smaller things, if we pay attention to them, to that time spent with our loved ones, our pets, that walk to the supermarket when you laughted the shit out of you, that deep conversation with your beloved one about life.
Pay attention, love more, be there, be present, enjoy your life and your time, they are treasures that you can't keep, so do your best to make sure that you're appreciating!




No comments: